As stated by the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Private Parties, consent is requested for the information obtained and/or given to the School, Euroamerican School of Monterrey, in order to be used under the following services and terms:
1. Data obtained from the application forms during the enrollment process, and/or participating in an event or activity organized by the School, are private data; i.e. this information is not available to the public and will only be used for the following purposes:
• To allow access to those who are registered in the School for courses and/or events and/or activities.
• To send and respond, via e-mail or any other means of communication
• To send invitations and/or publicity printed to the tutor/parents home address.
• To contact potential and current parents/tutors either by telephone or by email, or other media, to give any information related to the school.
Additionally, the School will be able to use students’ information for internal publications (i.e. yearbook): name, nickname and/or photo, phone number, email address; these can be printed and/or used electronically.
2. Personal data of current legal guardian/parent or any interested in becoming part of the School, or related to attend any of the events and/or activities, as well as those students/parents who have already registered, are confidential and will not be provided to any third person without the consent of interested party. Also, the information will not be used for any purposes other than the School, except related when there is a legal or judicial matter.
3. Access to personal information of each parent/legal guardian is limited only to employees who are members of the Board/Office for operational and educational purposes, and for those who need contact to provide School services, such as the SEP (Secretaria of Education) which has access to the personal information of each parent/tutor/student for regulatory and certification purposes.
4. The collection of personal data is for the purpose mentioned in this Privacy Notice. In this notice, personal data will be handled and protected based on the principles of Legal Private Policies’ legitimacy, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality, and responsibility, and preserved in the Federal Protection Act of Personal Data held by individuals.
5. The School´s video recording equipment is used and safeguarded based on the principles of private policies, legitimacy; consent, information; quality; purpose; loyalty; proportionality and responsibility; enshrined in Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Private Parties.
7. In the case you want to exercise your rights ARCO (access, rectification, cancellation or opposition) to the publication of your personal data, you should send a message to email@example.com
for your application to be processed